14 sessions postnatal massage:
- Each session will be minimum 2 hours
- On days with body scrub and herbal sauna will be minimum 2.5 hours.
- Daily traditional Malay postnatal massage , fullbody + breast massage
- Daily hot “tungku” treatment
- Daily application of param/firming herbal blend paste
- Daily wearing of abdominal wrap/bengkung
- 2 sessions of warming body scrub
- 3 sessions of herbal sauna/wet tangas
- Herbal massage oil
- Cold pressed virgin coconut oil for breast massage
- Firming herbal blend paste
- Abdominal wrap/bengkung
- Herbs for body scrub
- Herbs for sauna/wet tangas
- Herbal tea
* TANAMERA herbal tea is breastfeeding friendly, helps promote flow of breast milk
Terms and Conditions:
- Postnatal massage is recommended on consecutive days for maximum effectiveness. For 10 and 14 days packages , we recommend 1-2 days break to rest mom’s body
- Massage is conducted in the comfort and convenience of mom’s home.
- Our therapists are local Malay ladies , certified with more than 10 years of related experience, trained in prenatal and postnatal massages
- We have travel surcharge for location more than 15km from our office in Subang Jaya. Surcharge will be at RM0.60/km x 2 ways .
- Full payment must be made before our therapists start the massage sessions.
- Cancellation or postponement of appointment must be communicated at least 12 hours before agreed day/date/time.
- All massage packages must be utilised within 6 calendar months from date of purchase.
- Payment made is not refundable but transferable .