Hot compresses provide the same type of stimulation as acupressure, and are used to stimulate tender or sensitive areas that cannot be massaged directly.
Packed with amazing goodness of:
- Bengal Ginger
- Kaffir Lime
- Sweet flag
- Tamarind leaves
- Wild turmeric
- Snake Plant
our steam compresses are made to help relieve muscular aches and pain while helping to improve blood circulation in the treated areas.
How to Use:
- Sprinkle some water on the compress and allow absorption
- Steam until the aromas of the essential oil have been stimulated (approximately 10 minutes), and then apply directly to the skin.
- When the compress starts to cool, repeat the process with the second compress while re-heating the first
- Cook for 10-15 minutes to release the beneficial alkaloids in the herbs.
- Then frozen or iced for 15-20 minutes prior to the therapy. Cold compresses help to reduce swelling and pain and can promote dissipation of pooled stagnant energy due to broken sen lines.