A warming tea that helps a mother with recovery childbirth by stimulating internal circulation and expulsion of blood clots.
How to Use:
- Brew 1 sachet in 1 cup of hot water for 5 minutes.
- Drink while the tea is warm. Mix with 1 teaspoon of honey for taste if desired.
- Drink twice a day with meals for 7 days from the fifth day of delivery.
- Zingiber officinate (rhizoma) 0.4g
- Curcuma Domestica (rhizoma) 0.4g
- Kaempferia galangal (radix) 0.4g
- Quercus Infectoria (semen) 0.2g
- Piper nigrum (white pepper)(semen) 0.2g
- Piper nigrum (black pepper)(semen) 0.2g
- Usnea barbata(radix) 0.2g