Loaded with anti-aging properties, Coffee acts as a natural exfoliant, cleanser, astringent and deodorant and helps soothe sunburned skin. Who would have thought that coffee would make an excellent scrub. Coffee have amazing anti-aging, astringent, deodorizing properties and is also an excellent natural stimulator that will help to improve blood and lymph circulation, release toxins and break up the fatty deposits that cause cellulite. Kaffir lime leaf, pandan leaf and cassia leaf are added to enhance these natural properties of coffee bean. The natural scrubs in the mixture will help to exfoliate the skin and leave a soft and supple feeling to the skin.
- Mix 2 sachets of scrub powder with 10ml of Virgin Coconut oil. Than spritz Tanamera Floral water until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply a thin layer of scrub paste on body and wait for 5 minutes before scrubbing. Avoid from applying on nails.
#TIP: If the scrub has dried in certain areas, wet your hands and continue scrubbing. Rinse well with water. Pat skin dry towel and apply Tanamera body moisturizer.
- Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Powder
- Citrus Hystrix Leaf / Fruit Powder
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder
- Pandanus Amaryllifolius Leaf Powder
- Cassia Alata Leaf Powder