Traditionally used as a bridal treatment and suitable for younger skin. A natural scrub that is commonly use in the royal palaces of Central Java and Ancient Malaya. With a mixture of Rice, Glutinous rice, Black Glutinous rice, Turmeric, Javanese Turmeric, Cinnamon, Vertiver, Lime leaf, Pandan leaf, the Lulur scrub an integral part of traditional beauty maintenance and also used as a bridal treatment. These herbs are also well known for its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties and the natural scrubs in the mixture will help to exfoliate the skin and leave skin soft and supple.
- Mix 2 sachets of scrub powder with 10ml of Virgin Coconut Oil. Then spritz Tanamera Floral Water until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply a thin layer of scrub paste on body and wait for 5 minutes before scrubbing. Avoid applying on nails.
#Tip : If the scrub has dried in certain areas, wet your hands and continue scrubbing. Rinse well with water. Pat skin dry with towel and apply Tanamera body moisturizer.
- Curcuma Xanthorrhiza Root Powder
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum
- Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Powder
- Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Powder
- Pandanus Amaryllifolius Leaf Powder
- Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Leaf Powder
- Melastoma Malabathricum Mixed Leaf/ SoftStem Powder
- Citrus Hystrix Leaf/ Fruit Powder
- Garcinia Cambogia Fruit Powder
- Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Powder
- Centella Asiatica Leaf Powder
- Oryza Sativa Var
- Glutinosa Seed Powder
- Cassia Alata Leaf Powder